- Class B -- Power Cables.
- Class C -- Power Cables, where more flexible stranding than
Class B is desired.
- Class D -- Power Cables where extra flexible stranding
Rope-lay and Bunch-stranded Conductors
(Class G and H shall have concentric-lay stranded
members and Class I, K, and M shall have bunched stranded members.)
- Class G -- All cables for portable use.
- Class H -- All cables where extreme flexibility is required,
such as for use on take-up reels, etc.
- Class I -- Apparatus cables and motor leads.
- Class K -- Cords and cables composed of No. 30 AWG copper wires.
- Class M -- Cords and cables composed of No. 34 AWG copper wires.
The information presented within this section
has been carefully prepared and is believed to be accurate. Alan
Wire Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and
disclaim any responsibility or liability for loss or damage as a
result of use of this information.